Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World cup 2010 most shocking moments just starting...

• 01-09-2010 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭

Just starting on BBC3 (9pm)...Might be good:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

This is one of the worst shows I've watched this year.
    The retard c-listers giving their opinions are a bunch of stuck up you-know-whats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

BBC3 - Channel 4 for idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I thought Channel 4 was for idiots?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Maybe I meant BBC3 - Channel 4 for smart kids...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

terrible show!
    Why is someone crying during an anthem a shocking moment???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

dan1895 wrote: »
    terrible show!
    Why is someone crying during an anthem a shocking moment???

They don't have a clue, they're all simple.
    All of them saying he was crying because he heard that Kim Jong-il will send them to the mines if they do bad. Not one of them realised that Jong Tae-Se was born in Japan and doesn't even live in North Korea :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

awful awful program

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Ha! Watched the first 10 mins or so until they gave the best excuse yet of why Rooney didn't perform. He waxed his chest before the W.C:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Turned it off after that....Sorry for recommending this sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭pavb2

Just thought about WC 2010 today, on reflection it will be remembered for French debacle maybe England's poor performance. For me Germans were most entertaining and that's about it .

Maybe that's why the programme was made, couldn't think of anything else to say about it.

I think Euro 2008 was more exciting (football wise).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

There's nothing to remember to be perfectly honest, besides the gfs step dad goin wild when when Spain won it.. despite him supportin the netherlands all the way through the tournament.. ****in turncoat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement