Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Right Click on the page > Reload Every > Custom

tyvm

Reckon I should have a few different queues tabbed open if possible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭foggers

thanks for the opera tip, gonna give that a try was at the last 5 and wanna make that 6 badly!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I'm so stressed out right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

so tired..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sugapops

so bored

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭srmufc

so hungry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

so hungover:(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Queue queue queue queue queue queue queue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sugapops

all of the above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭foggers

oh man, thanks so much...........

You have ordered:
    6 £50 DEPOSIT ticket(s)
    for Glastonbury 2011

The opera trick worked a treat!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

we got ours after much crashing and reloading. be patient everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

foggers wrote: »
    thanks for the opera tip, gonna give that a try was at the last 5 and wanna make that 6 badly!!!

It worked for me but so did the regular just sit and wait page in IE so no guarantees. Be careful to keep an eye on the page and as soon as it shows up hit right click select reload every and select never. Not entirely sure if its possible to reload off the ticket page but I wouldn't give it the chance. Also if occasionally it sticks at request queued for www2.seetickets.com hit the stop button and it should auto reload in a second again.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Just got through with 2 different orders.

Started with Chrome at 9, opened it in Safari about 20 minutes later, then Opera 20 minutes after that. Opera got to the next page first with auto-refresh every 5 seconds, then Safari, and Chrome is still queuing.

Opera > Chrome ??

foggers wrote: »
    oh man, thanks so much...........

You have ordered:
    6 £50 DEPOSIT ticket(s)
    for Glastonbury 2011

The opera trick worked a treat!!!

Oh cool!

kinda worried I have the wrong postcode on my registration. put in 8 for Dublin 8 but seen someone on twitter is having problems paying as it wants hefr to pay by UK debit card

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

4 queues open and all of them refreshing away.Cmon ya bollox!

4 queues open and all of them refreshing away.Cmon ya bollox!

Same as...

theflesh wrote: »
    Just got through with 2 different orders.

Started with Chrome at 9, opened it in Safari about 20 minutes later, then Opera 20 minutes after that. Opera got to the next page first with auto-refresh every 5 seconds, then Safari, and Chrome is still queuing.

Opera > Chrome ??

Well I've been saying that for some time :D but I honestly think it is chance. Opera is handy because it has the reload every thing built in but I got through with IE with no fancy plugins and no reloads.

Is there a way to check what post-code I registered with?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 brendan hayes

keane2097 wrote: »
    Is there a way to check what post-code I registered with?

its in the email they sent you with your registration code

• Advertisement

It isn't though - my reg number is there alright but nothing about post code.

Maybe I didn't enter one or something...?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 brendan hayes

ams wrote: »
    kinda worried I have the wrong postcode on my registration. put in 8 for Dublin 8 but seen someone on twitter is having problems paying as it wants hefr to pay by UK debit card

As long as you selected Ireland as where you live you wont have a problem. The post code means nothing, 8 isnt a postcode in England

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mickeyboymel

Finally Got through the online que after an hour and a half of refreshing three different browsers and redialing constantly......wow its hard work!!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Might be your county? I think that was the suggestion they gave for non-UK addresses on the registration page.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

My post code wasn't in the email, I had it down as just 5, it worked when I filled in the details to buy a ticket but I got cut out at the credit card point

My opera pages are saying "Elements: 2/3 "

beside the address bar...

Not refreshing properly??

Saw that. I had someone with a NYC postcode (10001) and someone who just entered 00000 in my group and both went through but my order was the first entered so not sure if that has any bearing. I suggested she put the person with Dublin first and see if that helps.

My post code wasn't in the email, I had it down as just 5, it worked when I filled in the details to buy a ticket but I got cut out at the credit card point

oh crap.thats what Im worried about

My opera pages are saying "Elements: 2/3 "

beside the address bar...

Not refreshing properly??

Yeh I got that a lot when I was trying. Hit stop and refresh I reckon. If you are using auto refresh just hit stop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

oh crap.thats what Im worried about

No but the postcode was accepted, you fill that in on page 1, then on page one you verify your details are correct, then when I continue there it cuts off, I really dont think its anything to do with the post code though

Advertisement