Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

On the Post Code lads.

Along with the P/O the default when your registering is set to the UK and you have to change that to Ireland. If you leave it as the UK when your trying to buy a ticket it will come up as UK ordering page which you can't use with Irish cards. I was able to get one under my name for someone who did this. So if you did this I think you will need to get someone else to order the ticket at the same time as them.

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

No but the postcode was accepted, you fill that in on page 1, then on page one you verify your details are correct, then when I continue there it cuts off, I really dont think its anything to do with the post code though

oh hopefully not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I was in but am now booted back out, feckin mates postcode is ****ing it up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

is nobody else trying it on the iphone? seriously folks it works!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 brendan hayes

punchdrunk wrote: »

it wont let me onto the website. Is there a different link for the iphone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Not loading up for me either...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭nomadic

punchdrunk wrote: »
    I've used my mobile internet twice now. Got onto the queue straight away both times. Took about 20 mins in the queue the last time. Seems to be the way to go

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Just under half the tickets still available according to glastos twitter

nomadic wrote: »
    I've used my mobile internet twice now. Got onto the queue straight away both times. Took about 20 mins in the queue the last time. Seems to be the way to go

it wont let me load the page. 3 laptops and an iphone and im still not getting anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sugapops

iphone, explorer, chrome and Opera - maybe its just not to be this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭nomadic

it wont let me load the page. 3 laptops and an iphone and im still not getting anywhere
    Mabe your trying too hard. Put the kettle on, stick the feet up and the iphone will work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

My normal internet connection wasn't loading anything but have the Desire hooked up to the laptop and that's working for queues. I even got in once but then booted back out,

sugapops wrote: »
    iphone, explorer, chrome and Opera - maybe its just not to be this year

only half the tickets are sold..... its getting fairly depressing now tho

nomadic wrote: »
    Mabe your trying too hard. Put the kettle on, stick the feet up and the iphone will work

have had tea brought to me, thanks. Will sit back and let the auto refreshes do the work :o

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭hullabulloo

Got up later than planned, been on for an hour now, in a q on opera, this is gay

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

Finally got to credit card page on my phone and entered number only for next page to fail to load the confirmation page. FFS.

PC and laptop here, and work pc via vpn not even loading queueing page now.

edit: On the 5th attempt going back to the credit card page and re-submitting got me a confirmation screen!! w00t!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Been refreshing two windows for over two hours now, and haven't even reached the queue page. Getting depressing.

Blisterman wrote: »
    Been refreshing two windows for over two hours now, and haven't even reached the queue page. Getting depressing.

same here

If your using eircom you essentially need opera with turbo switched on. only way you can get to the queue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Exact same for me.
    total hell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Tried for 2 hours on a UPC connection to order a ticket but couldnt even get to the first page. I tried on my mobile and go to the "you are in a Q" page and after a half hour I got in and booked my ticket :D Now I can go and deal with my stonking hangover

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Just not my day I think - I've been refreshing since 9 with no joy.

Was the second person to post on the thread this morning.

I don't know why Glastonbury is discriminating against me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8 fjortal

I think i have booked tickets, entered cc details etc but did not get any sort of confirmation no. or email has anyone else received any sort of confirmation? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

If your using eircom you essentially need opera with turbo switched on. only way you can get to the queue

wtf, I got in straight away to the queue with that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

One of my mates is trying for me and she's just after getting in. WTF have i been doing wrong. ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

One of my mates is trying for me and she's just after getting in. WTF have i been doing wrong. ugh.

I dunno why your complaining. Your in, go get tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Jesus im sick of this queue page.Been looking at it for god knows how long now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Tried on my iPhone, got into the queue right away, and 20 mins or so later, got through. Thank god! Can't wait now. Haven't been since 2007. Was busy in 2008 and 2009, missed the tickets for 2010.

Thanks to whoever it was who suggested trying on an iPhone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

Im in the queue through opera turbo combination for the last half an hour. Anyone know how long it takes in the queue.

Advertisement