Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A quick question!

Options
  • 01-09-2010 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

Good Evening peoples!

I was wondering if anybody else's SIS account has the same problems as mine.

1. The core/option tab is gone
    2. The semester breakdown section lists you as having registered to 60 elective credits rather than 50 core/option credits and 10 elective credits (This is what it read previously and it changed overnight)

Everything else calender and credit statement-wise is completely fine and as it should be :)

Should I be worried or is it a system error? Though at this stage I had expected the registration system to give up completely with a tiny puff of smoke and whimper!

Thank You.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Haven't had these problems myself but a number of my friends have had the core/options tab go missing on them, they just waited a while and logged back in and it worked. As for your 2nd problem I haven't heard about it before but it is probably just UCD screwing things up, should be sorted by tomorrow, if not I would give your programme office a ring.

The amount of problems with registration every year is amazing...I would have thought UCD would be able to do it smoothly by now.

Advertisement