Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Ramonescore" band

Options
  • 01-09-2010 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, Maynooth based drummer looking to start up a punk-pop band in the style of the Ramones and similar sounding bands (e.g. Riverdales, the Queers, Huntingtons, etc.) - need bass player, guitarist, & singer or some combination of same... drop me a line if you're interested, thanks...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 death wish

hey man im interested. i can sing when im drunk. i dont play any instruments but i love music and want to be famous. let me know whats happenen

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sir Rockaby

indeed, that sounds very promising, thank you...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

You'd probably be better off trying here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sir Rockaby

thanks, i thought i would cast the net narrowly so as to save on bus fare...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

If they want it they'll come to you ;) So long as you're the one with the rehearsal space that is!

• Advertisement
Advertisement