Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

marrochi silver snipe opinions???

Options
  • 01-09-2010 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

im thinking of getting the shotgun listed does anyone have any thought about these as i dont know much about them????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

The only marrochi I ever handled was a semi and it felt right, the action felt smooth and solid and the gun mounted quite well.....and I was thick enough to buy a stoeger.... If their over and unders are of a similar build quality I reckon they're quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭james4510

thanks mate the one im looking at is a over and under. im tempted as its at a good price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

I had a marochi about 5 yrs ago...It was my first shotty(o/u)
    It handled great...Had a good feel about it...
    I think it was a 28 inch sporter....
    I bought it 2nd hand and it was as tight as a drum....

thanks dwighet the one im lookin at is also a sporter not sure if its 28" but its got a long set of barrells lol
    it is also second hand but feels well balanced and everything feels tight and smooth so i think i will bite the bullet and get it

How much is it going for James ?

• Advertisement

400 yoyo's

Not bad at all if it's in good nick.

its in good nick all the silvers is imaculate a few scratchs on the wood stock especially on the edges but nothing a ruc down and abit of varnish wont solve lol i thought it was well priced anyway

No blemishes on the inside of the barrels and she's closing nice and thight as well ? If that's the case go for it.

she is lovely and tight and i didnt see any blemishes on the inside or out side of the barrells so i think u can consider me the ne owner of a marocchi lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement