Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the story

• 02-09-2010 12:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭

I havent got any info yet registertion or anything like that and its Thursday and I meant to be starting on Monday (Im second year btw)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭angelxx

I'm 1st year and recieved the forms this morning. Have you checked with other people in your year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Conor_M1990

angelxx wrote: »
    I'm 1st year and recieved the forms this morning. Have you checked with other people in your year?

I have if its not here tomorrow morning Im ringing them its a joke imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭angelxx

It's probably a good idea to give them a call just to make sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭nukinfuts

Got mine today! at last, about time too. Fees have to be paid by 17th Sept!Time for the VEC to get a move on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭- bo -

*edit*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭hamhamwich

I am still waiting to here anything. They are leaving it a bit late alright.

Hopefully today as the post does not arrive at mine until 4 or 5 in the evening. I am going to ring tomorrow if I don't hear today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Conor_M1990

Rang the Registars office today they told me Id get them when I get my results for the repeats and they told me I started my course today (going into 2nd year) Honestly an e-mail from the department to tell people they where starting on such and such a date wouldnt go a miss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 291 ✭✭Popple3

Rang the Registars office today they told me Id get them when I get my results for the repeats and they told me I started my course today (going into 2nd year) Honestly an e-mail from the department to tell people they where starting on such and such a date wouldnt go a miss
    There was such an email, two in fact. Problem is, feck all people check their student email account. Or some, like me, had the old Google Apps email importing into my own Gmail account.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭hamhamwich

I got my info pack yesterday. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 NeoDelta

Got mine a while back. Just wondering though. What actuallt happens during those 2 'fresher days?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

NeoDelta wrote: »
    Got mine a while back. Just wondering though. What actuallt happens during those 2 'fresher days?
    Not a whole lot. You'll be divided up into your respective classes, shown around the college and library etc., meeting your lecturers and given a brief outline of the year ahead and the type of stuff you will be covering. You won't be starting proper lectures until the week after next.

Advertisement