Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubber resistance fitness bands in Dublin?

Options
  • 02-09-2010 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get something like this in Dublin?

http://www.fitduck.com/productsDynabands.html

I had a basic version of this that was given to me by a physio down in Kerry for a shoulder injury.
    It was just a length of it he cut off a roll, so it was pretty cheap stuff. Not quite the same as the dynaband above, more basic.

I've tried Argos, the martial arts shop off Capel street and a few sports shop. None had anything like it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Try the fitness forum on boards, buckets of knowledge over there and a few lads who run shops post over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭kitser

your best bet is to phone some sports injury clinics around the city centre. they'd have all types of bands off the shelf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Pharmacy on Talbot Street at corner of Gardiner Street across from where the buses all stop. The name escapes me. Got mine there about two months ago.

There also a place on Bath St in D 4 if you on that side of the city

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

chinguetti wrote: »
    Pharmacy on Talbot Street at corner of Gardiner Street across from where the buses all stop. The name escapes me. Got mine there about two months ago.

There also a place on Bath St in D 4 if you on that side of the city

Thanks for all the replies.

Is the place on Talbot street Murray's, the big medical equipment place?
    I was there today and they have the right bands, but they only sell large rolls of it for 20€.

All I need is a few feet...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Murray's is the place. Yep i've a 20 feet roll too, it will last a lifetime so not the worse way to spend a few quid.

Advertisement