Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any1 been to the indigo lounge in the o2 dublin???

Options
  • 16-05-2010 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi as it says above any1 any experiences of going to the indigo lounge in the o2 ??

was it any good , who goes there etc???

thanks cant wait to hear your stories of it :) am going very soon just wanted some heads up bout it b4 i do :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Moved to the Gigs & Events forum. Mods, feel free to move elsewhere - this seemed the most appropriate option to me but wasn't 100% sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 123girls

hi thanks .....hopefully sum1 will respond lol

any1 out there been????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

It's just a bar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 123girls

BrianD wrote: »
    It's just a bar!

have u been then???? :confused:

and i know its a bar area deh!!! lol
    was just wondering what the atmosphere was like etc......see any1 famous ;)

well im looking forward to it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Hopefully im not 2 late at replying but probably am but it may interest other people

Its a extremly relaxed bar that does drinks and food and staff are extremly friendly,Drinks very in price,2 cokes are €3.50,pint of bud is €6.50 and the guniness is €6...All served in Glasses and if your bringing your drinks out to the main arena its better to ask for them in a plastic.

Also theres a clockroom to give in what you have and for free.

• Advertisement
Advertisement