Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted:Singer+Guitarist:Dublin/Kildare

• 02-09-2010 2:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Myself (bassist) and a drummer are searching for a singer/guitarist for a new band.

The band is open ended as to what genre, but maybe leaning more towards rock/alternative.

We already have rehearsal space.

Some of my influences include the following: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian, Wolfmother, The Doors, The Cure and The Subways.

Feel free to ask any questions, or PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16 lamonp

Hi Guys.

Just wondering where you are based and what age profile of player are you looking for?

I'm a guitarist interested in new venture.

Cheers and best of luck in your search

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

Sorry I should have said approximately 18-24.

We're in Leixlip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Hiya, I'd be really interested in trying out for you :) I love to sing, I'll be moving to Maynooth on the 16th. I also have a lot of the same influences :)

*edit* I'm 18 by the way :P

Sounds good amyputz, PM sent.

lalee17 wrote: »
    Sorry, amyputz has beaten you to it. If things don't work out we'll consider you. Thanks

Bump, second guitarist wanted. Vocals not essential, if you can write songs/riffs it'd help a lot.

• Advertisement

Bump. Singer needed now

Bump; singer still needed. It'd be an advantage if you have some lyrics written.

We now have guitar/drums/bass, just awaiting vocals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38 emsnui

hey im a female singer 23. Im living in maynooth so not too far. would be interested in joining a band.

PM sent

Bump, singer still needed.

• Advertisement

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭iangobl

I know its a long shot but any change your still looking for a second guitarist? Very little vocal ability

Afraid not, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭epiphony

Singer/Guitarist based in dublin, 19, female and pretty into indie/rock music like Muse, Ellie Goulding, Paramore, Two Door Cinema Club and then old stuff like Blondie and Guns N Roses too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Caroline96

Hi im a vocalist lovin ure influences btw. im 19 play a lil guitar aswell as ive been goin solo these past 4 years playing guitar and singing and im currently seeking a new venture so id love if u got in touch! =].. Im living in Dublin btw but have some friends living in leixlip! Thanks again =]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 singergirl

Still need a singer?
    I'm 23, live in Kildare.
    Got any demos I could listen to? I'll send you a youtube link if you like.
    Cheers.
    M.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 99 ✭✭DJ Feego

Hey,
    Where are you guys based?
    I'm living in Wicklow at the moment. 23, strong singer and confident guitar player with songs written. Used to performing with cover bands.
    PM me if and let me know if you're interested.
    Damien

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Endless Nameless

Still need that second guitarist?
    18 year old in Clane, here.

Advertisement