Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone heard back from the letterkenny VEC yet?

Options
  • 02-09-2010 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

When will we know if we got a grant or something like that?
    The only letter iv got was one saying the have recieved my application

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Buttercup18

i got one back 2 weeks ago to say my grant has been approved. It came with a form to fill out for it to be paid straight into the bank. It depends on when you applied and also what year your in. I'm going into fourth year so maybe this is why it was quicker!!?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I got the same one as Buttercup at the start of the week. One for me to sign and return to say I've accepted the grant, and one for the college to stamp to say I'm officially registered, along with bank details to make payments.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I've got mine all approved and sorted too thank God. So it won't be Xmas time this year when I get my first installment! :D

It all depends when you left your application in. The sooner the better. This year I think they are being stricter and if anyone left in applications after 31st of August they will not even be looked at until everybody else has been sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭loca1

I am going into second year and I got my grant sorted too hopefully means I will get payment in September or October this year. Last year was a joke.

Advertisement