Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone missing two yellow labs?

Options
  • 02-09-2010 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

There were two yellow labs crossing the dual carriageway at the Dunnes Briarhill roundabout this morning at 8am. One came close to being knocked down by a van. Anyone missing them? Have rang GalwayBay to let them know incase anyone inquires with them.

Last spotted on the Monivea Rd side.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭RandomUsername

I think I know the 2 , There owner lives opposite Briarhill National School . It's the 1st house on the left down that little road i think .

One of them is heavy and the other is fit looking ya ?There like nomads !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Why do people have animals and let them roam? Makes me so mad :mad::mad:

Effin idiots. The poor dogs, neither of them looked very fit but one was heavier and looked like he wasnt feeling the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Yeah - those two are around all the time. They're not particularly friendly to my dog either so I try to avoid them. (My dog is an intact male though so that's probably why)

Advertisement