Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First year physio

Options
  • 02-09-2010 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hey there,
    I'm choosing all my modules at the moment and making out my timetable but I'm having difficulty with choosing a time for the intro to healthcare, lecture type : small group. When I click choose time, no times are highlighted on my timetable :confused: Is this happening to anyone else or does anyone know what's wrong with it?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Don't worry about that. The times are preselected for you or else chosen at the start of the semester. I'm in 2nd year Health & Performance Science so I'll be doing Intro to Healthcare with you. My class didn't know why it wouldn't work either but the physios told us that they didn't get to choose times.

Advertisement