Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get acts to our venue

Options
  • 02-09-2010 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all

We are a small community in Co Cork and have recently renovated our community centre and would like to be able to bring shows to the area be they comedy, music or whatever.
    Does anyone have nay advice who I should talk to or where I can go?

the things I guess that would sell around are the likes of Tommy Tiernan, Tommy Fleming, Pat Shortt etc

any and all help appreciated. many thanks

Adrian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 jay ryan

Hi Adrian,
    Are you still looking for acts for your venue?I have a childrens theatre company.We are currently touring the country at the moment

We are a small community in Co Cork and have recently renovated our community centre and would like to be able to bring shows to the area be they comedy, music or whatever.
    Does anyone have nay advice who I should talk to or where I can go?

the things I guess that would sell around are the likes of Tommy Tiernan, Tommy Fleming, Pat Shortt etc

any and all help appreciated. many thanks

Adrian[/QUOTE]

Advertisement