Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CASALT Pre-university Laboratory Techniques

Options
  • 02-09-2010 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I'm starting a FETAC Level 5 course "Pre-university Laboratory Techniques" later this month. I've been looking for more detailed info on the course but haven't had much look on the web. All I can find is a brief description and outline of the course on the Meath VEC and Fetac sites. Is there anybody out there who has done or is doing this course? If so, could you let me know what to expect?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Further Ed.

Where are you doing the course ? Your college or centre should have more information available to you. You could look at the FETAC website for details of the modules etc but you will need to know what modules your centre has decided to offer as part of the course.

Advertisement