Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go in Europe early October?

Options
  • 02-09-2010 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

I'm looking for recommendations as to where would still be warm on the first two weeks of October? Its looking like we have to pick this time frame due to other commitments so where would still be warm - as in lying by the pool weather.

Any suggestions?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I've had the same problem, we're now seriously considering Malta/Gozo. It seems to tick all of the boxes. You could look at the canaries too.

Southern Italy would still have nice weather & the south of France is always beautiful. I particularly like Carcassonne, although not really a lying by the pool type place. (more a sitting in a little street drinking wine type place)

What are you looking for in a holiday?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Missy86

We're on a tight budget (like everyone these days) so italy and france are out of the question im afraid :( I've found a cheap apartment on daft.ie in fuerteventura, it works out about €330 per person.

fuerteventura should be still hot in october shouldn't it? We're going to go the first week.

Advertisement