Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bushmills millinium

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Um, as far as I'm aware you require a licence to sell alcohol in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 saefraigh

BeerNut wrote: »

Plus http://www.celticwhiskeyshop.com/Irish_Whiskey/Bushmills_Distillery/Bushmills_Whiskey-category-1-distillery-3-brand-11-z-brand.htm

You might want to make better offer to move it quickly, try the Irish Whiskey Society.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Bearhunter

@ OP - Briong it with you, I'm sure Bart at the Whisky Shop would be happy to do a swap - www.whiskyshop.co.nz

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

BeerNut wrote: »
    I never really thought of that, you see plenty being sold on ebay, and my brothers mate was talking to me about investing in wine, he had bought a lot. He was friends with his wine dealer so I am not sure if it would go through him or how it works.

You could email that place in the link in advance to see what you would get or even if they would swop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

No shortage of these out there.
    Average auction/private selling price between 80 and 150 euro these days.
    I bought my last one for 90 sterling and the one before that for 110 euro, both this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Brockagh

You can sell collectible whisky bottles as a collectible. The contents are incidental. You can't sell it for consumption without a license.

Advertising it on irishwhiskeysociety.com might be a good idea, but they'd have a better idea of a fair price. I think you'd be able to sell it for around 120 euro or so.

Good luck with the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

As Brockage says €120 Max ... Plenty of these around and regularly only make around €100 on ebay especially now that money is tight.

Advertisement