Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand office furniture

Options
  • 02-09-2010 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get some second hand office furniture in KK city. I need some to tied me over until I organise a new office. Shelves and a desk would be great. Many thanks. Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭DerryRed

I've got a spare office chair, if you're interested. For more information send me a Private Message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 junniemartin

you can try to google it using used cubicles or used furniture. I am sure you will get a good site with great deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

you can try to google it using used cubicles or used furniture. I am sure you will get a good site with great deals.

You really like your used furniture and cubicles anyway, every single post you have made is about them!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

anyone here have a computer desk for sale? Even a sh!t one just cheap.

Advertisement