Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic in Galway area

Options
  • 02-09-2010 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi
    I am looking for a good psychic in Galway city, county or towards midlands
    If anyone could recommend one, I'd appreciate it.

Some very old threads available about this but I'd like updated recommendations please

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 starship

i went to one in knocknacarra a few years ago, i think she still there. she reads tealeaves. I was well impressed! check the golden pages,she had an ad there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 love4life

I'm also looking for a good psychic in the Galway area. In a huge limbo in my life right now. Thanks all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Cled

I've been to Finbar Ward a few times in Ballinasloe. He's really good. Scary when he can name people and tell you all about them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 love4life

Hi Cled, would you have a contact number on Finbar Ward? Also Starship, for the lady in Knocknacarra. Thanks! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Pocket Mouse

Does anyone have a contact number for Finbar Ward?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 yellowmonk

Can someone pls PM me finbar wards number too thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 40 UndertheBridge

Posted on another thread about this, but gona post again in case someone else can answer my query!

Is anyone familiar with the psychic in Claran in Headford, Co.Galway. Heard from a friend of a friend that she is very good. Unfortunately shes lost contact details! Anybody able to help? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Luv2luv

Cled wrote: »
    I've been to Finbar Ward a few times in Ballinasloe. He's really good. Scary when he can name people and tell you all about them

Hi can you please pm me Finbars number please have heard good reports about him. Also, how much does he charge and how long did the reading last. Thanks a mill !

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭gemie

did any one see finbar here?

Advertisement