Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unresolved issue

Options
  • 02-09-2010 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭

Re: thread on photography forum closed - I don't feel it was looked into at all.

bent over backwards? They've done no such thing. I request someone else look into it, rea my posts and point out any rules I may have broken. Because if I actually did I'd take it with no issue. The only thing they insist on is they don't like my 'posting style' - what?

If you've looked into it, seriously, show me where I've broken rules. It's a bad message to other members that if they don't like how you post they ban you for little reason.

Thanks.

"When that contribution is of little or no benefit to that forums community"

I have very much contributed to that forum, check my posts. I've offered advice to many newer members. You did not look into this. I'd like someone else to, thanks. Other threads in here remain open for discussion, Mine was closed within minutes of it opening, with no real feedback. The idea of the helpdesk is to seek help, not have an Admin instantly agree with mod's decision without having a proper look into it.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

The idea of the helpdesk is to seek help, not have an Admin instantly agree with mod's decision without having a proper look into it.

As you very well know, your behaviour has been on going and under discussion for some time with Mods and Cmods. I have been aware of it long before you posted up in Help Desk.
    I have given my decision.
    Do not start another thread on this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement