Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best grout cleaner?

• 02-09-2010 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a really good grout cleaner for bathroom tiles, some slight mould also. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

As far as i know and i am open to correction there is 2 schools of thought on this.

1, Buy a grout with a fungacide in it and its very easy to clean.

2. If you have used a cheap grout with no fungacide you till need to buy an acid for cleaning the grout. But be careful. It strips the grout and it will damage the bath.

My first couse of action would be to scrub the grout as hard as i could let it dry out if i am not happy use that grout paint that you apply.

I have never had this problem because i always fit in other peoples houses or mine the one with a fungacide.

Advertisement