Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration!

Options
  • 02-09-2010 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Anyone else get their letter about registration an stuff? Scared/excited? :D

I will be so nervous haha, I don't know anyone and I will get so lost...
    It'll be an exciting week with a lot of new stuff, but my fear is getting lost and being late for something...
    xD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Megsy

Haha I'm the exact same as you! Going to be wandering around aimlessly with a look of terror on my face for a while! So excited though, really can't wait to get started.

But I haven't received any registration stuff yet! Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 DeeHeadlights

Yusss, I was so relieved when I saw that beautiful envelope in the porch! I was having nightmares about getting letters that said "We don't want you anymore" or "YOU DON'T EVEN GO HERE", but now I am safe.
    Safe but terrified |:

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Avr

I had that nightmare that they'd change their mind too!
    Hey, does anyone know what the craic is with the school registration for the School Of Creative Arts??
    It says in the pack you have to go to allllll of the registration appointments and then it just says "See enclosed" for the date of the appointment but where is the "enclosed"? There's no further information on any of the sheets in the envelope :(
    I rang them about it but I have a feeling they won't ring me back :/

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭muggyog

Registration takes place over a week so there should be an individual date for each student hence 'enclosed' (pack covers all students). The numbers for Student Services & Academic Affairs are here (put digits 214 before extensions for direct line). If you leave a message they WILL ring back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Avr

So are you saying that the other schools have general registration days but school of creative arts take each student individually? There is actual specific days for the other 2 there which is what I'm looking for.
    Did anyone else find anything enclosed?
    I'll leave another message I suppose, left one with Hillary Lovejoy at 11 am on Friday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement