Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluebird compressors Day

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mesa 26

Hi all
    I would like to echo what the lads have said.it was a great learning experience with what is some beautiful studio equipment. may i say that the structure and the style of your presentation was first class.
    so well done.
    and thank you.

john

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭ogy

would have loved to make it to this, declans studio is class, my band have recorded 2 singles plus b-sides there and had a great experience!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭Bluebirdstudios

Thanks all for positive replies. Chuffed people got something from it and look foward to doing another one in the next couple of months or so maybe on mixing or eq etc..
    I enjoyed myself too- must improve drawing skills though.

PS Oggy - thanks very much and look forward to more sessions with Huey And The Hobgoblins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭alan kelly

Sounds great declan... If saturday was anything to go by im there already :)

Advertisement