Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The lost Crown a ghosthunting adventure

Options
  • 02-09-2010 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I decided to start this thread as i completed this videogame recently on pc cdrom. it is a point and click game which all GH equipment is used to find ghosts and seek clues to find the lost saxon crown. I'd recommend it to any person who has an interest in Ghosthunting or paranormal. Plus i Bricked myself on a few occasions playing it.
    Anyone else played this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

might give it a try and get back to you!where did you get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭daredevilfan

Its out of production and very hard to get i tried amazon they had it but expensive.
    I used a file sharing site a famous swedish based one i dont condone it but it was the only way i could get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

neither hard to get nor expensive (€8):

http://www.shadowtorstudios.co.uk/store.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

It also appears to be available on Steam which means no CD and you could buy it right now if you wanted and be playing it in 15 minutes... I wont though.

Steam

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Yeah you probably shouldn't, it's a really really bad game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Yeah you probably shouldn't, it's a really really bad game.

So is actual ghost hunting.

Advertisement