Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Registration

Options
  • 02-09-2010 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Just got the registration pack in the post today and on the pink sheet of paper it mentions web registration.
    The instructions are to go to www.iadt.ie and click on Web Registration at the bottom of the page but I've been looking around for this for a while and can see no sign of this. Does anyone else have this problem :confused:?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pepps

yes!! have been scouring the site, cant figure it out, there is definitely NO web registration link, just do it on the day i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Crunchy Friends

Try this guys.

Go to www.iadt.ie

In the top right hand corner, go to quicklinks, and then student self service

Use your student number as your user ID, and your pin will be your date of birth in DD/MM/YY format!

If that works for ya, go to Student Services and then Online Registration

Thats what I did last year :) Try it x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Chou

Try this guys.

Go to www.iadt.ie

In the top right hand corner, go to quicklinks, and then student self service

Use your student number as your user ID, and your pin will be your date of birth in DD/MM/YY format!

If that works for ya, go to Student Services and then Online Registration

Thats what I did last year :) Try it x

Thanks :) when i did that, there wasnt an option for 2010/2011. anyone else havin this problem too? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭muggyog

True Web Registration is not available currently in IADT (apparently will be next year ). When you attend Registration you will be shown how to fill out the above Web Registration so I'm afraid you will have to attend non virtually!
    I'm not sure Web Registration , as a concept, is a good idea since attendance at Registration is a good induction to the Institute and all the services available.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭juliancallan

Yeah, it's just the information pack came with a slip that said Web Registration would speed up normal registration as it'd allow you to fill in some (but not all) details online.

Oh well.

• Advertisement

muggyog wrote: »
    True Web Registration is not available currently in IADT (apparently will be next year ). When you attend Registration you will be shown how to fill out the above Web Registration so I'm afraid you will have to attend non virtually!
    I'm not sure Web Registration , as a concept, is a good idea since attendance at Registration is a good induction to the Institute and all the services available.

Partial web registration is available in IADT. It just so happens they haven't a link up on the page.

It is true when you attend reg it will knock about 5 or 6 minutes off your computer induction!

You have to go into the college anyway for reg, regardless

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

It is true when you attend reg it will knock about 5 or 6 minutes off your computer induction!

I had to stay in the room until everyone was finished :rolleyes: Don't worry about online reg.

It's up on the IADT page now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭JimiWonderDoor 92

Just got the registration pack in the post today and on the pink sheet of paper it mentions web registration.
    The instructions are to go to www.iadt.ie and click on Web Registration at the bottom of the page but I've been looking around for this for a while and can see no sign of this. Does anyone else have this problem :confused:?

Are there different times for everyone to get those reg. packs sent... because its the monday before and I didnt get anything yet.
    Just wondering if anyone else hasnt got anything yet, thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 smellslikelemon

Actually, can anyone fill me in as to why bank details are required?
    Doesn't really make sense to me :s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Anna_Banana

is that online registration working for everyone else but me?!
    I can log in with my student number, but it won’t let me register for the new term. 2009-2010 (read only) is all that is available, as well as previous years. No 2010-2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭greener greene

is that online registration working for everyone else but me?!
    I can log in with my student number, but it won’t let me register for the new term. 2009-2010 (read only) is all that is available, as well as previous years. No 2010-2011.

The page won't even load for me :rolleyes:
    Feck it I'll do it on monday morning

Actually, can anyone fill me in as to why bank details are required?
    Doesn't really make sense to me :s

It's so they can automatically refund you any money owed. Like if you pay the 1500 reg fee and then are entitled to it back through the maintenance grant system!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭JimiWonderDoor 92

Could anyone answer my question...:confused:
    Should I have already got something in the post by today which is thursday or has anyone else got nothing either...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mc_coster

Could anyone answer my question...:confused:
    Should I have already got something in the post by today which is thursday or has anyone else got nothing either...:confused:

i havent got any post either.....just an e-mail about registration :confused:

mc_coster wrote: »
    i havent got any post either.....just an e-mail about registration :confused:

....Adam?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mc_coster

....Adam?

how did u know?
    NERD!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭zeroonetwothree

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble about the web registration as well...

My student number won't work ?_? It's the number that's on the bank giro, right? Like Nxxxxxxxx (an N then 8 digits)?
    I'm really confused xD

Also, on Monday do you have to queue up or what is it llike? There will be a bunch of students there right?
    Sorry xD I'm nervous...

mc_coster wrote: »
    how did u know?
    NERD!:D:D:D

Lucky guess.
    You're probably the only Coster in Wicklow going into 1st year in iadt :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 DeeHeadlights

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble about the web registration as well...

My student number won't work ?_? It's the number that's on the bank giro, right? Like Nxxxxxxxx (an N then 8 digits)?
    I'm really confused xD

Also, on Monday do you have to queue up or what is it llike? There will be a bunch of students there right?
    Sorry xD I'm nervous...
    I had the same problem with my student number, I think everyone seems to be having problems with this whole thing so I'm sure it'll be sorted out tomorrow.
    I can't help you with what it'll be like tomorrow though, super nervous myself!

• Advertisement
Advertisement