Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plastic cups

Options
  • 02-09-2010 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

anyone know of where in galway to get plastic pint cups?

lookin to bring a few to the picnic tomorrow

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

You can get the red cups in Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

ya i might grab a few of them but i was hoping for some pint ones so hopfully you could sneak a few cans into the concert and drink them in a pint cup

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Also saw those red cups in the new offy on the way into the Galway shopping centre just opposite Supermacs!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

shop in terryland beside paul byron shoes think it's called euro something!
    was there today they have clear plastic pint glasses wine shots the lot.
    Enjoy picnic you lucky fooker!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

haha thanks :D

actually just walked into the kings head and they gave me 20 of them for free

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Also saw those red cups in the new offy on the way into the Galway shopping centre just opposite Supermacs!:)

That new offie is really bloody good but their red cups are expensive. Like 5 bucks for a small few of them or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

That new offie is really bloody good but their red cups are expensive. Like 5 bucks for a small few of them or something.

They're a fiver in Tesco too, it's crazy.

I'm so stupid, I work in a pub and I still never thought to rob a few plastic cups for EP. I went out to Tesco today and bought some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 skate81

They're €4.50 in Tesco and you get 20. In fairness if you look at other packets of plastic cups there about €2.50 for 10 and they're only the small ones so personally don't think it's too bad. Plus you can wash them and reuse them. Lovin' the red cups...keep em in Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

I'd love a game of cups.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

+respect for not calling them 'plastic glasses'

lol @ those red cups. Yee haa let's spent a fiver on a few plastic cups so we can look like yanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

Must buy some up in time for the superbowl...for the authentic experience. Of course, I'll be cheating by not using Bud Light and sticking with good beers, but no one will notice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 skate81

Ha! But ye'd pay a fiver for a pint that'd last ye 20 mins. I love them, have bought them now for a few parties and they've been cool. They're deadly for flip cup aswell. Can't get them in Supervalu though so that sucks

Advertisement