Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i buy colourful funky photo albums?

Options
  • 02-09-2010 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone!

Just wondering where i can get a cool looking photo album? im making a present for my sister who is emigrating! im looking for one that will hold around 200 or so 4 x 6 pictures! iv looked on-line to no avail! (maybe im not looking hard enough!) can any1 help me? i live in galway incase any1 knows of any shops that see them!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

pinkycoco1 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Just wondering where i can get a cool looking photo album? im making a present for my sister who is emigrating! im looking for one that will hold around 200 or so 4 x 6 pictures! iv looked on-line to no avail! (maybe im not looking hard enough!) can any1 help me? i live in galway incase any1 knows of any shops that see them!

Hi Pinky,

You could try www.etsy.com . There are lots if you do a search under 'custom photo albums', some will personalise it for you, and adjust to suit your taste. Might be difficult though looking for one that holds 200 pics. On a side note, great website for christmas shopping:-), plenty of us Irish handcrafters on there.

Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 poppylily

There is a stationary shop attached to A-wear in Blanchardstown called Paperchase and they do some lovely photo albums. Check online and see if you can get them, or even look as its a long trek to blanch from galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

If you're looking at paperchase, there's a few more shops in Dublin which stock their items, which can be found here. That said, I had a quick look at their site, and couldn't find any photo albums included on their list of products.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I've bought lovely photo albums in paperchase in Awear on Grafton Street.

You could try TK Maxx, they tend to have various one off types. you might see something nice.

Advertisement