Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our Lady Peace

Options
  • 02-09-2010 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

Recently got into these randomly. Their newer stuff is very bland and mainstream but their first 3 albums from the early to mid 90's is some of the best grunge and post-grunge I've heard in a long time.

Anyone who listens to Finger Eleven, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden would be interested in their earlier albums Naveed, Clumsy and Happiness... Is Not a Fish You Can Catch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,837 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I'm not familiar with all of their stuff, but i like what i have heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭jamezy

There early stuff wasn't bad at all but they turned woeful. They followed the path Nickelback forged by sacrificing all musical integrity and deciding to suckle from the breast of the corporate whore.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

jamezy wrote: »
    There early stuff wasn't bad at all but they turned woeful. They followed the path Nickelback forged by sacrificing all musical integrity and deciding to suckle from the breast of the corporate whore.
    agree completely that their new stuff is rotten but they managed 3 or 4 quality albums from the 90's

Advertisement