Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality bed linen - best place to buy online?

Options
  • 02-09-2010 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

I'm specifically looking for complete duvet sets (with valance sheets etc.) of more than 250 thread count.

Have looked at Arnotts & Linens and lace site so far, but feel there must be more value to be had out there!

Will look in TK Maxx at weekend, but just wondered if anyone has stumbled across any other sites that are reasonably priced for this type of item?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭zoey48

Yep you are right there is more value out there try

http://www.justlinen.co.uk/

I originally bought some excellent Dorma stuff from the Arnott's physical store and when I was looking for new stuff I from www.justlinen.co.uk
    they are also called dawsonsdepartmentstore.co.uk

Some excellent stuff on this web site and considering the quality is top notch I will buy from them again. You will never go back to cheap linen once you move to 250 or above.

Pity you weren't a few days earlier as they have a special email to previous customers

Your 20% extra discount code is due to expire on the 31st of August!

Use the offer code 5874 now to save an EXTRA 20% off our already discounted prices.

Choose from a large range of discount bedlinen and bedding from Dorma, Sheridan, Christy, Sanderson, Vantona and much more.

This offer ends on Tuesday the 31st of August.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Tepo

After seeing other threads here on boards, i got an unbelievable deal on bedding. It was mostly beds and furniture i was looking for but got alot of Dorma stuff. Dorma Superking duvet cover with pillow cases €30. Dorma fitted sheets €10 also got Superking Feather Duvet €49 (saw the same one on harry corry €180 reduced to €90) Its a place in Longford called Stylish Interiors. You will find lots of posts here on boards if you search under www.bigmickey.ie and i am not joking this is the name of the site. Its a discount place but only very big branded goods cheap but it only opens at weekends or some weekends as far as i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 wmagalore

Just looked at www.bigmickey.ie and you're totally right! Loving their stuff but I cant see how to order online from them? Or do you have to go directly to their shop do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭BarryM

Mrs M just had a look at mickey.ie No white stuff avaiable, only cream?? Any information on white bed linen. ?

Tnks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Homestore & More

Hickeys/HomeFocus

Harry Corry

All sell good quality bed linnen and all have stores nationwide.

I have bought from all above and all are well priced too.I had blackout curtains custom made by HomeFocus and the price and quality was/is fantastic indeed.

Some great bargains to be had at the moment in Homestore & More and also Hickeys/Homefocus (50% off sale)

• Advertisement
Advertisement