Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird display issue?

Options
  • 02-09-2010 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭

Just spotted this on the homepage and thought I'd flag it for the powers that be, there seems to be something weird going on with the end of the subject line:
    126359.png
    126360.png

I'm using google chrome 6.0.472 if that's of any use

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's something to do with the pound sign methinks. The last 20 before closing brackets is actually a link to the latest post, so there's some formatting issue somewhere.
    [noparse]<td class="alt1"><a href="/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2055843255" title="Started by Daibheid">23-in-1 Card Reader/Writer - only &#163;2.90&[break to show code]#8207;&#8207;&#8207;</a> (<a href="/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2055843255&amp;goto=newpost" title="Last post by getoffthepot">20</a>)</td>[/noparse]

I'll move this over to site development as a possible bug.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Whoops, should have known there'd be a site development forum somewhere around here!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement