Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday Night Out Ideas?

Options
  • 02-09-2010 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Can anyone recommend somewhere to go out in Dublin tonight? Early-mid 20's age group. I was thinking with college not back yet a lot of places will be quiet but if someone knows anywhere that draws a decent crowd on a Thursday let me know!

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

Fibbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

there is a free gig in crawdaddy on harcourt street tonight that should be good...redtwelve, great band from dundalk, and i phoenix, band from kildare...

the chocolate bar in there is always good for a night starter...

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

Fibbers?

Yup, that's where I would say anyway. Always packed on a thursday, good craic. €5 in and €3 drinks all night, late bar, dj, dancefloor, grand big beer garden with music too.

Jeeze, I sound like I work for the place, what in all truthfullness I feel old there on a thursday and tend to go on a Sat! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

Shelli2 wrote: »
    Yup, that's where I would say anyway. Always packed on a thursday, good craic. €5 in and €3 drinks all night, late bar, dj, dancefloor, grand big beer garden with music too.

Jeeze, I sound like I work for the place, what in all truthfullness I feel old there on a thursday and tend to go on a Sat! :rolleyes:

LIES!
    It's a fiver in after 8, free before :P

Actually adding in the good points (and this is my favourite part of Fibber's) is that you get free mixers. Say you want a whiskey with coke/orange or whatever (within reason), you get your spirit dor 3 euro and you have 2 liter bottles/jugs of cola and whatnot.

Tonic water is a small bottle and costs 2 euro. But hammering down triple white/black sambuca all night you won't be getting a gin and tonic.
    If you're into the guiness, you do a good pint. As for the DJ, ask him before 12...

Advertisement