Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food in Scribes

• 02-09-2010 6:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

I saw scribes advertising food for 3.50 and up on facebook. I was wondering whats the food like there??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Conor_M1990

Irishchick wrote: »
    I saw scribes advertising food for 3.50 and up on facebook. I was wondering whats the food like there??

Think its the same **** you get in the canteen it was the last time I got food in there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Think its the same **** you get in the canteen it was the last time I got food in there

The good aul slop and chips:pac: get there early is my advice;) Its not that bad though, the food

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭TimeClock18

How is the food in the canteen compared to it? quality/Price wise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Sorry I was on about the canteen food btw.. food in scribes is better but bit more expensive though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭TimeClock18

Had a Chicken Curry and Rice today from the canteen and a can of coke for I think it was €6.50. Was very nice :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement