Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

registration letter

• 02-09-2010 6:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

are we going to get some sort of letter and stuff telling us when we're registering? Going into second year this time.

I think I got one a few months ago shortly after my exam results, but I lost that..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

Did the same myself, registration time tables are Here on the right hand side

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

cool, thanks alot :)

what do I need to bring, some form of ID and a cheque for 1500?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

Just found my letter, as requirements all it has down is the €1500 fee and the enrollment form.
    They always have spare forms around the place so you can pick another one up there.
    I remember bringing my old student card last year just so i could remember my course code and student number for filling out the form.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

enrollment form? sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet

best head over to the college tomorrow or monday

Advertisement