Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand games in Dublin?

Options
  • 02-09-2010 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭

Are there any that would have PS1 games. It would suit me better than using adverts/ buy n sell etc.

Thanks,

Kev.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

I haven't been around the area in ages so don't know if it's still open but try Games Xchange on Talbot St?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,324 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Was up that way last week and it looks like it's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

try www.adverts.ie always loads for sale there cheap too;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

is there one on the way from O Connell St to Connolly station? i remember one being there or is that one already mentioned? don't know the street cos i don't live in dublin :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

whiteman19 wrote: »
    is there one on the way from O Connell St to Connolly station? i remember one being there or is that one already mentioned? don't know the street cos i don't live in dublin :P
    yeah mate prob the same one its on a street called talbot street really close to busarus-(store street) or connolly station..

• Advertisement
Advertisement