Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung tocco lite

Options
  • 02-09-2010 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭

recently moved to the UK, got an Orange mobile sim card for my tocco

received a pic message asking me to retrieve it but when I press retrieve it shows up "cannot retrieve, service unavailable"

how do i fix this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

you have to set up your mms setting on the phone which allow you to retrieve the mms...

your carrier in this case Orange should be able to do this for you

• you can either call them and ask them to send you the setting (if supported by carrier [meteor does this, don't know about others networks as when i was with 3, customer care tried to dictate me the settings over the phone and it was a mess :D ] )
    • you can drop down to an orange shop and maybe staff can help you to setting up the parameters if your unfamiliar how to do it
    • you can visit orange website to find the settings and set them up manually

taken the honor of getting settings for you :) if you wish to put them in manually :)
    beware terminology might be different from phone to phone around settings so take good look at them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

thanks for taking the time to do that mate much appreciated :)

Advertisement