Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could be any possibility to take 1 audit class as a foreign???

Options
  • 02-09-2010 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

hi, im living here in Dublin,im 19 and im from mexico, im not in UCD,
    i dont know if it is posible to get into a class as auditor ( just going to listen the class) here, i just want to know if there is any posiblity to do that..

where do i need to go to get all this information??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Hi, I might be wrong on this, you wouldn't be able get any kind of qualification but if it's just lectures you want then you could probably just sit in on the lectures anyway

hi, im living here in Dublin,im 19 and im from mexico, im not in UCD,
    i dont know if it is posible to get into a class as auditor ( just going to listen the class) here, i just want to know if there is any posiblity to do that..

where do i need to go to get all this information??

You won't get any qualifications, but you can surely. In most classes, nobody would notice anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭yahurespuestas

ok, and where do i may so poused to ask for this?.... do you have any foregin secretary or office?

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

You wouldn't have to go to any office or secretary, just turn up to the lectures :)

Advertisement