Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unicycle lessons?

Options
  • 02-09-2010 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

I always wanted to be able to ride one of these things and bought one on Adverts.ie a few months ago. I've watched the Youtube lessons and practice a bit most evenings but I'm not getting any better. I've managed not to fall off as much lately and need a few pointers from someone who can help me improve my technique. I can't idle and I can't start without touching something for balance but I can get 20 metres with some wobbling.

Any clubs, groups or individuals available to help? This is me earlier this evening...

Thanks,

'cptr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sp1kez

Might be worth droppin these guys a mail? http://www.galwaycommunitycircus.com/ I've seen people on unicycles practicing there off and on. I know they do adult aerial classes so maybe they do other circusy classes too? G'luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

I see you already have the brightly coloured clown shoes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I see you already have the brightly coloured clown shoes :D

I only ever wear red shoes. Black and brown shoes are for homos...:D

'cptr

Advertisement