Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presents: What are you hoping to give/get?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

I dont want anything,

My boys (age 3 and 5 )are getting imaginext (already got and hiding in their cupboard) the boat, the fire station, the spaceship, 2 aeroplanes (1 each), they are getting a wii game and a vtech laptop each, I'm also picking up the xbox kinect bundle and a few games for the x box.

my 11 year old daughter is getting jodhpurs (already got) and horse riding stuff, maybe a camera or camcorder not decided yet.

Husband ???
    Mother lives in uk so possible jewelry from Argos.
    Brother lives in uk so a t-shirt from Dunne's.
    My dad died last year so no pressie for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭azwethinkweiz

I dunno really. I have 2 sisters, a brother and my parents to buy for and usually just pick up things as I go along if ya know what I mean? Just through with a break up and usually spend an awful lot lot on him at Christmas so now I can save that money instead! First Christmas i'll have being a single woman in 7 years though!! :(

Advertisement