Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New tee shirts... mmmmm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Where's the link to the bad ass shirts so I can get one :confused:

Do you take paypal or would it be better to just give you my back account details?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

was that an attempt at comedy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Who done the make up to make that fat red haired kid look so gruesome?!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

cowzerp wrote: »
    Who done the make up to make that fat red haired kid look so gruesome?!
    We spent hours on make up, but the fatness was harder, he's had to work a whole 8 months on that.

Sorry if it's not your idea of comedy "Drake", we'll try much harder next time to impress you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Will Heffernan

DRakE wrote: »
    was that an attempt at comedy?
    You have no idea how many minutes of work went into the filming and production of this video...it must have been at a minimum 27.

There were all sorts of issues with coaches releasing the 'talent' which kept us waiting at least 7 minutes as well...the whole thing was a nightmare.

I'm never getting involved with film production again...I'm sticking with the theatre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I'd get one, but i already have a t-shirt saying

"Hi, my name is MrStuffins and i'm a Keyboard Warrior"!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭Performance Martial Arts

Ill have to get one after that production!!!!!!!!!! Do you have Ultra Heavy Weight size???

Advertisement