Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

THE IRISH FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

just read through the brochure and cant believe your claiming to be the number 1 promotion in Ireland before you even had a show, im sure there are many promotions that will take offense to that.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

"IFC has a strong reputation and continues to grow in popularity in both Ireland and the EU. Having built a strong base, IFC is rising
    to the top, taking its production to the next level in 2010-11"

Never heard of ye. Not a show and you're rising to the top. Impressive.

"Irish Fighting Championship is unique to any other MMA promotion in Ireland. This unique perspective has led to IFC "fighters first"
    philosophy. "

I've yet to be at/hear of any show where fighter safety etc was not the first thing on the promoters list.

Oh and all elbows are legal?? Since when are 12-6 elbows legal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭mmaireland.com

Also nice to see that the "rules" are copy and pasted directly from my website! They also describe a class set that we are all expecting to change for Jan 2011. Interested in the claim that this "organisation" holds the "official irish titles" too.

Still, who knows, maybe they're going to be the next best thing. But grabbing stuff from peoples' sites, touting themselves as an established show from the get go probably isn't the way to make friends and win the trust of established coaches and fighters.

Oh and the club directory? Does fight.ie know your linking people to theirs?

Don't knock it Ray. You can use that directory to learn IFC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

I want to be optimistic about this.
    Remember the scepticism John was met with when he announced the first cage contender.(I realise everyone here want what is best for the sport.)
    But the copy and paste laziness of the website alone is quite worrying as well as their claimed growing reputation?:confused:

They did contact our coach during the week though
    Have any other clubs been contacted by them?

To be fair; we're all hoping for the best. Not sure John is a fair comparison though. He said his stall as having the intention of becoming Ireland's largest promotion from the get-go. He did not claim to be Ireland's biggest and best and a sure fire stepping stone to the world stage without having arranged a single match up.

I want to be optimistic about this.
    Remember the scepticism John was met with when he announced the first cage contender.(I realise everyone here want what is best for the sport.)
    But the copy and paste laziness of the website alone is quite worrying as well as their claimed growing reputation?:confused:

They did contact our coach during the week though
    Have any other clubs been contacted by them?
    John never claimed his show to be unique or popular when he hadn't even thrown a card together.

John had the same questions about him starting up and to his credit he answered every single one of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

John never claimed his show to be unique or popular when he hadn't even thrown a card together.

John had the same questions about him starting up and to his credit he answered every single one of them.

I never said that he did. I was just sayin people in the community were quite quick to dismiss him.
    I was very cautious about what was described to me 2nd hand and the website just confirmed my doubts about it.
    Im not defending these IFC guys by any means.
    Anyone ever heard of either of the contacts on the page either?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Irish Fighting Championship

Firstly thank you for your replies...

Yes even the negative one, they were expected...

in reply to some posts.....

1:
    cowzerp wrote: »
    just read through the brochure and cant believe your claiming to be the number 1 promotion in Ireland before you even had a show, im sure there are many promotions that will take offense to that.

We are on the way to be one of the best promotions if not the best in ireland... if we had of said the third best or second best we wouldnt be doing our jobs right.

and no offence is intended to anyone...

2:
    I've yet to be at/hear of any show where fighter safety etc was not the first thing on the promoters list.

Fighter safety is of course a huge concern... and in the fighter packs which a number of gyms have recieved already it clearly outline the medical cover on the night...

Our medical team consists of 2 Doctors both of which were doctors for UFC 93 and who are both on the European UFC doctor list, there will be 2 ambulances on the night, a paramedic crew of 6 (again all from the emergency and event industry)(including the UFC93 paramedic team.

There will also be 2 physios and a sports therapist from "sports in the city" a leading dublin sports injury clinic.

3:
    Also nice to see that the "rules" are copy and pasted directly from my website! They also describe a class set that we are all expecting to change for Jan 2011. Interested in the claim that this "organisation" holds the "official irish titles" too.

The Rules are the "Unified Rules of Mixed Martial Arts" with a few edits to conform to the IRISH MMA market. The rules have been edited were it was required.... they are the rules used in Ireland so they are the rules we will use.

4:
    Oh and the club directory? Does fight.ie know your linking people to theirs?

Why not link to there directory it is concise... and they are heavily mentioned on the page linking to them.

5:
    THE Learn IFC page is just an error it should say learn MMA. pure human error from the webmaster

6:
    Pablo thank you for having an open mind to a new promotion we have been in the planning for over 2 years.. sponsors are on board, venue is sorted and tv companies are on board.

A number of gyms have already been contacted and more will be contacted in the coming days.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

Balls had a big reply and I hit the delete button!

Basically:

1. barry@informedperformance.com for the info pack
    2. Skepticism is healthy, and it's easily answered with more details about who is running the show etc.
    3. You've picked a rotten month to start: Tuffnutt, Tribal Warfare, Cage Contender, Ryano, The Fight Before Christmas are all running shows within one month of you. You won't find too many available fighters I'm already being contacted about 2011 match ups.
    4. Best of luck with the venture. I personally think the (extremely small) market is flooded but I'm sure Pepsi were told that too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭weemate

havent had a coaches pack as yet although I did get a one line email this morning.Can you give me a list of the officials for the event as well?judges/refs etc
    you will find that this is my stock question to all new promotions.
    As Barry said,we are already being contacted for 2011. october has 5 shows so far,november has 4 that I know off so you might find it tight getting the card together.However,Im not being negative toward your show so I wish you all the best of luck.Hopefully you can get it together.

in reply to some posts.....

1:

We are on the way to be one of the best promotions if not the best in ireland... if we had of said the third best or second best we wouldnt be doing our jobs right.

and no offence is intended to anyone...

6.Pablo thank you for having an open mind to a new promotion we have been in the planning for over 2 years.. sponsors are on board, venue is sorted and tv companies are on board.

There is nothing to suggest your on the way to been the number 1 MMA organisation at this minute, i would re word that to your hoping to be an MMA promotion 1st,

As far as you been 2 years in the making, that did not include clubs untill you need fighters, thats a big mistake as they should have been the 1st people contacted and after 2 years planning you still dont have Refs/judges etc in place.

1 more thing, the Market is flooded already-that is a fact and not a maybe, i've got most my fighters booked out for this year and am already dealing with people for next year, the Pool of fighters is quite small so unless you plan on paying big money to attract fighters i think your going to struggle.

i wont discuss on here the actual money your offereing for winning the titles but i would not let my lads fight for a title for that money as thats what a basic A class fighter should be looking for just to fight on a large business promotion.

I dont mean to be so negative and its not personal but there is many good promotions out there been ran by people we know and trust so the MMA community will always be weary of new people who are not involved in the scene and have not dealt with clubs till they need fighters so will alays choose people they know and support 1st, there is no shortage of shows to put lads on so clubs are not desperate to get on cards.

3:

The Rules are the "Unified Rules of Mixed Martial Arts" with a few edits to conform to the IRISH MMA market. The rules have been edited were it was required.... they are the rules used in Ireland so they are the rules we will use.

I was referring to "your" breakdown of the A,B,C,D class system used in Ireland. This you directly copied and pasted from my site. You did however, neglect to copy the part that says, "The above is for guidance only. The exact rules vary between promoters and can change from event to event. Kokoro Mixed Martial Arts accepts no responsibility for accuracy."

Had you asked, I wouldn't give a toss if you copied entire pages from the site that has taken me six years to compile. But you didn't.

Good luck with the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Our medical team consists of 2 Doctors both of which were doctors for UFC 93 and who are both on the European UFC doctor list

Who are the doctors? I work with one of the guys who worked at UFC 93, hes not on today though or I'd ask him if he's involved.

He told me that of the medical crew at 93, only 2 were local, then there were a few English guys and an American, so if you have 2 local Docs he must be 1 of them? You're hardly shipping doctors in frm England?

There were 3 Irish Doctors at UFC93, 2 Docs from the UK and the other 4 were USA docs.

Im not going to mention any Dr's name on here as it would be unprofessional. Any such details are available to fighter/ gyms when fights are being discusssed as is with every event of this nature or similar.

I was part of the Medical team at UFC93 and know exactly what I am talking about and who is involved.

As far as you been 2 years in the making, that did not include clubs untill you need fighters, thats a big mistake as they should have been the 1st people contacted and after 2 years planning you still dont have Refs/judges etc in place.

In relation to this....

The IFC has been 2 years in the making, 2 years of hard work organising the event, meetings with Garda reps, HSE planners, sponsors, district Fire Officers, banks, tv companies and now we are ready to approach gyms...

This delay in approaching gyms has been simply part of our plan to have as much finalised as possible. We are going to put together a very professional show and it will be one of the best if not best show ever put on this island (without any disrespect to any gym/ promoter).

If anybody doesnt agree with this well that is there own opinion and while we may not agree with them, it is still respected.

Any input people offer we will be more than happy to hear, any questions we are more than happy to answer.

A negative reaction on this forum was expected as we have seen and as you are all aware the bashing other promotions have gotten over the years.

All we ask is that rather than bash a good thing and an organisation that is here to benefit the sport and help it grow professionally is that you raise any issue with us directly, before bashing us.

Again if you have any input, questions, etc please contact myself
    mickconway.ifc@gmail.com

or if it is relations to fighters
    fighters.ifc@gmail.com

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Who are the doctors? I work with one of the guys who worked at UFC 93, hes not on today though or I'd ask him if he's involved.

UFC doctors means nothing anyway-there no different than the doctors who do all the shows-but it sounds nice i suppose. once there a decent medical people on then that bit is sorted and not an issue to worry about

I agree in that yes UFC Dr is just a title

At the same time they have vital experience looking after the fighters at the highest level of MMA and therefore we believe are only an added bonus to our fight night.

Again the majority of Dr's are more than capable of looking after such an event but experience is vital.

also I forgot to add we have an agreement with Tallaght A&E in relation to the event as the local hospital and are in talks we the Beacon Private A&E should any fighters need further care.

Im certainly not trying to bash you, just been honest with you. My comments are not negative, there just asking for answers.

i spoke to Mark and asked him questions myself on the phone-Irish MMA is too crowded as it is and another show coming in and basically doing what cage contenders already doing and watering Irish MMA down even more is not doing anything great for Irish MMA at the present time, unless you plan on working with the 10 or 15 Elite fighters in Ireland and bringing in international opponents of similar calibre then i dont see anything new or beneficial here, maybe you could tell us what it is that you will add that is not there at present?

This sort of thing at the moment will kill off grass roots MMA where new fighters get to fight and build there experience before going on big big shows as there is already a shortage of Fighters for the amount of shows at present.

Also i run a show myself and all them meetings can be done over a weekend and don't take 2 years, without fighters all that work is of no benefit to you anyway so maybe you went about it all the wrong way, Andy Ryan is running a show the week after you so his show doing well is Irish MMA's primary concern as any profits made will go straight back into MMA and the matches are been made by an MMA coach who knows the scene, Muay thai is not MMA and as much as i respect Muay thai fighters i would not try to make a Muay Thai show as it is not my background.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I was part of the Medical team at UFC93 and know exactly what I am talking about and who is involved.

Woh, easy tiger! I wasn't saying you don't know what you're talking about or anything of the sort! I was just curious because I know one of the guys involved that day and after making some deductions from what you said, I thought he might be one of the guys involved.

As I said he's not on today so I couldn't ask him myself!

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Woh, easy tiger!

Lol Tiger (more of a dog man myself)

I didnt mean to sound like a defensive response.... Maybe we both know the same doctor we do live in Ireland were everyone knows everyone
    Im certainly not trying to bash you, just been honest with you. My comments are not negative, there just asking for answers.

I understand you are just asking questions and I appreciate the input, honestly do.

Lads thanks again for all input....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

Best of luck with it, I hope it's a success. As a fighter and fan I think having physios, sports therapists, models, agreements with the Beacon etc. is overkill and the money could be better spent on lower ticket prices or larger purses, but that's your own concern at the end of the day!

Larger purses and a bit left over to fly in international competition would be awesome. For sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭wandy

if im right the pic on the homepage is a UFC fight with the knee being thrown against the cage right? id be careful with that judging by the number of subpoenas the UFC throwing out lately :p

on a serious note tho the ring girls look promising ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Anakin.S

In relation to this....

The IFC has been 2 years in the making, 2 years of hard work organising the event, meetings with Garda reps, HSE planners, sponsors, district Fire Officers, banks, tv companies and now we are ready to approach gyms...

This delay in approaching gyms has been simply part of our plan to have as much finalised as possible. We are going to put together a very professional show and it will be one of the best if not best show ever put on this island (without any disrespect to any gym/ promoter).

2 years in the making?

Did it take 2 years to come up with a logo that is 'legally different' to the ufc logo?
    Did it take 2 years to find an MMA photo that is 'legally different' from the UFC.com?
    Did it take 2 years to cut and paste rules from another site?
    Did it take 2 years to link to another web site to inform people how to 'learn IFC'?
    Did it take 2 years to create a few gmail address?
    Did it take 2 years to Design a web site with almost no original information on it?
    Did it take 2 years organising ring girls?
    Did it take 2 years organising a venue?
    Did it take 2 years to realise that the 'heart and soul' of MMA is the fighters and trainers?

I think you have shown no respect to Irish fighters, clubs or officials.

I think your website was made in less than 15 minutes.

I think if you have any type of success with your current branding it will only be because people will relate it to UFC which appears to be your intention.

I think you heard that Cage Contender packed out the National Basketball Arena a few weeks ago and want to cash in on the progression Irish MMA has made in the last year.

If you have any chance of making a long term business from Irish MMA you need to go back to basics and contact Irish trainers and Irish officials and try build your own brand and not try to be 'legally different' to another brand whether it be Dana White's logo, Shane Thomas's rule's or John Ferguson's promotion.

Its easy to copy a promotion or person that is already successful and thats all you appear to be doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Anakin.S wrote: »
    2 years in the making?

Did it take 2 years to come up with a logo that is 'legally different' to the ufc logo?
    Did it take 2 years to find an MMA photo that is 'legally different' from the UFC.com?
    Did it take 2 years to link to another web site to inform people how to 'learn IFC'?
    Did it take 2 years to Design a web site with almost no original information on it?
    Did it take 2 years to realise that the 'heart and soul' of MMA is the fighters and trainers?

I think if you have any type of success with your current branding it will only be because people will relate it to UFC which appears to be your intention.

I think you heard that Cage Contender packed out the National Basketball Arena a few weeks ago and want to cash in on the progression Irish MMA has made in the last year.

If you have any chance of making a long term business from Irish MMA you need to go back to basics and contact Irish trainers and Irish officials and try build your own brand and not try to be 'legally different' to another brand whether it be Dana White's logo, Shane Thomas's rule's or John Ferguson's promotion.

Its easy to copy a promotion or person that is already successful and thats all you appear to be doing.

Very negative attitude here towards the local scene TBH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

some of the guys expressing surprise, caution are an integral part of the mma community in this country, others are just some random internet people. i hope the original poster is capable of seeing that distinction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

Firstly I dont want to offend you but we are flooded with shows at the minute and hence some are of sub standard and total rip off to fans:mad:

I would also warn you to be very careful wer UFC are concerned - if I recall correctly they kicked up a stink at the fact UFR name was quite similar to theirs :eek: and these boys employ staff just to trawl the internet for MMA news and stuff that relates to them in anyway!!!

If you get enough quality on your shows and look after the fighters then noone will fault you but if its a quick dollar on the back of MMA craze in Ireland then on your head be it:cool:

Urs
    x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41 shanesmith

if your lookin for fighters u should contact our coach John Ging on XXXXXXX weve loads of guys eager to fight,including myself.

not a good idea to put someone elses number on the Internet, they might not appreciate it,
    DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

Anakin.S wrote: »
    2 years in the making?

Lol at this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭weemate

In truth,I would just like to hear more about the promotion.Has the card been put together?have the officials been named?is it all pro fights?are there any big names etc etc?Its cutting it fine for a brand new promoter to try getting a show together by the end of october in my opinion but a few more details might make the road a lot easier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

So if no of the big clubs get involved we could have an irish champion from either New jitsu or Xtreem Cage killers. I don't like made up irish titles.

I would agree with most of the sentiments here that the market is overcrowded and the promoter has gone about this arse about face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,672 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I admit I don't follow much MMA aside from UFC, but 10 weight divisions seems a little excessive for a promotion that hasn't actually started yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Ryan Roddy

Coming from a fans prospective I think the irish mma market is massively overcrowded as it is, I would say a level of about half of the current shows would be more beneficial for irish mma.

At the minute there are too many promotors competing for the same people which, (as far as I can see) results in a few problems:
    • promoters are putting on shows for 25 pounds/ticket where most of the fights are c class, and quite often there is 2 or 3 d class fights thrown in
    • Now if these guys had basic skills/conditioning then this wouldnt be a problem but in most cases they dont, so we end up seeing very poor fights which reflects badly on the sport and backs up the claims of the Anti MMA crowd
    • Can we not cut the level of 'pro' shows and up the frequency of amatuer events? targeting the problem on 2 fronts:
        1. More amatuer competition means the fighters should be much more prepared when its comes to the pro shows (possibly a minimum number of amatuer fights?)
        2. less pro shows means the market will be less saturated so shows could move to larger venues, and put on actual professional shows with mainly A class fights (cage contenders looks like a step in the right direction)
      In most markets more competition should mean a better situation for the fans, but in irish mma I think the oppisite is true.

We now have a situation where people seem to accept that they are paying 25 pound to see 4 d class fights 5 c class fights and a few pro fights. All I want from an MMA show is:
      • A majority of Pro fights
      • Fighters being properly looked after in terms of safety
      • After that I really dont care about how nice the venue is or how many strobe lights there is in the place!
      • I just want to see good fights where the people who are fighting have at least a basic of knowledge of fighting, and have the gas for 3 rounds

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Menace2Society

How can you claim to be Irish number one in mma when u haven't even ran a show??! Haha that's a joke!!

Until you actually run a decent show which sells thousands of tickets, has the best of Irish talent (seasoned & up n comers) big venue, tight production, tv deals, sponsors & brilliant fights please do not claim anything!

Alot of small shows are popping up & charging too much for a ticket when the standard is awful! As for the titles...Jasons comment said it all!

There is alot of great shows out there that do not claim all this bull**** but are definatly what Irish mma is all about! I would suggest you take a trip to some shows like ultimate conflict, chaos, efr, tribal warefare etc & see what mma is about without claiming to be irelands best! And these shows have been around for years producing great talent & a good show!

Ryan Roddy wrote: »
      • All I want from an MMA show is:
      • A majority of Pro fights
      • Fighters being properly looked after in terms of safety
      • After that I really dont care about how nice the venue is or how many strobe lights there is in the place!

• I would love to see the Big shows become full true pro shows and the small shows be mainly Amateur events, Semi pro and Amateur fights mainly.
      • I do believe fighters are well looked after on shows, at least any that i've been too or had fighters in anyway so all good here.
      • Totally agree on the strobe lights etc,, i could not give a rats about all that as it's the fights im interested in, my show does not have any of them frills and i never hear complaints from fans as the fights are always competitive and therefore entertaining.

why cant shows put on a full (say 10) pro fight card? (I honestly would like to know, as I have no experience in promoting)

Say I put on a show with 10 pro fights, with 1000 tickets sold at £20 each.

Input = £20000

Costs:

fighters pay/expenses = £5000 (about 500 per fight which i think is reasonable when your bottom level pro fights might only cost 300)

Venue set up(including cage lights and whatever else = £5000

referres/timekeepers/judges/doctors = £1200

Marketing/promotion = £4000

So under this aprox costing it seems a 10 full fight pro show should be doable, even with less ticket sales it could still be done. But no one seems to do it so I must be either way off the mark with the costing or some other reason I havnt thought of?

why cant shows put on a full (say 10) pro fight card? (I honestly would like to know, as I have no experience in promoting)

Because there is not an adequate pool of fighters.

If you do want that many Pro fights you will have to fly people in. Thus your costs go up exponentially.

Say I put on a show with 10 pro fights, with 1000 tickets sold at £20 each.

Input = £20000

Costs:

fighters pay/expenses = £5000 (about 500 per fight which i think is reasonable when your bottom level pro fights might only cost 300)

Venue set up(including cage lights and whatever else = £5000

referres/timekeepers/judges/doctors = £1200

Marketing/promotion = £4000

So under this aprox costing it seems a 10 full fight pro show should be doable, even with less ticket sales it could still be done. But no one seems to do it so I must be either way off the mark with the costing or some other reason I havnt thought of?

I wont go into details with ya here but to run a show on this scale and put in all the hours of stress and work and for the return to be 4k is very small and there is other people to be paid also such as DJ, MC, Ring Girls etc-now in saying that the big shows will tend to have other money making activities such as sponsors and tv income which can be very good so in my opinion the shows that aspire to be truly big shows should aim too be full pro shows, no Semi pro or amateur near them be true full pro shows.

• Advertisement

fair play! As I say I have no experience apart from watching and competing so I dont know all the ins and outs. Its just that from a fans perspective, sometimes it can be hard to see where the ticket money is spent!

(not meant to be any offence to you or your show, as I have never been to one of your events)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

What you have to remember as well Ryan is that whatever profit you get out of a show is a wage spread over 3 months until your next show and is still liable for taxation too. That's assuming you're a full time promoter which the big show promoters are.

Anyway, this IFC business is all a bit fishy and despite me providing my email address a few days ago I've recieved no info, so, as they say on that popular TV show I don't watch... I'm out.

fair play! As I say I have no experience apart from watching and competing so I dont know all the ins and outs. Its just that from a fans perspective, sometimes it can be hard to see where the ticket money is spent!

(not meant to be any offence to you or your show, as I have never been to one of your events)

My event is mainly Semi pro/Amateur and usually 1-3 pro fights on if i can get them, i've no ambitions in making it the biggest show so base it around my club and well matched fights so it goes down well, lots of lads have started out there MMA here and love the experience-The shows that aim to be truly large need to base the show on top class fighters and matches that need to happen..

Ya should pop down to the next 1 for a great night out, the atmosphere is 2nd to none :)

the atmosphere is 2nd to none :)

The atmosphere at the IRISH FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIPS is better and you know it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Anakin.S

Ya should pop down to the next 1 for a great night out, the atmosphere is 2nd to none :)

I've been to the last 2 and both were excellent. The show is all about MMA. Well worth the ticket price

Thanks to all for letting me know more about it, I think promoting is kind of seen as a dark arts type thing, so im quite curious!

I have heard good things about your show, Paul, from people who have made the trip down! Must get myself down!

It has come to my attention that this IFC could be an elaborate troll? the website is so poor? and the logo is infringing on UFC copyright so bad that dana could not even think of enough swearwords to describe his disgust!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭r_obric

all this giving out and in fairness they havent had a bad show yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭TheTMO

Straight away I assumed this to be a troll....

Advertisement