Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New MMA coach at SBG :)

• 02-09-2010 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

BJJ Blackbelt Karl Tanswell joins the SBG coaching staff from next monday :)

also icelandic fighting stars Gunnar Nelson and Arni The Ice Viking will be training here for the month of sept for their upcoming fights. so if you want to train with guys just about to break the international scene be here!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

Really really really cool!:D

Is Karl Tanswell just here for the month too?

Thats deadly news!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

Is Karl Tanswell just here for the month too?

hopefully longer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭lukeyjudo

BJJ Blackbelt Karl Tanswell joins the SBG coaching staff from next monday :)

also icelandic fighting stars Gunnar Nelson and Arni The Ice Viking will be training here for the month of sept for their upcoming fights. so if you want to train with guys just about to break the international scene be here!

:O :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭EnjoyChoke

Sweet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

I’ve been over to SBG Manchester a few times, Karl is an excellent coach. Great opportunity for anybody training in SBG.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Karl is awesome! He did seminars in Galway before and he was a lot of fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Plastikman_eire

Wow, fantastic addition.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

Trained with Karl a couple of times, I still use something he showed me for tieing up arms from mount to strike. Knows horrible things to do to people... my kind of horrible :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭EnjoyChoke

I hear he's a 1st Dan in MMA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

and 2nd dan in madeup-fu :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Plastikman_eire

I hear Karl's MMA kata's are second to none.

Advertisement