Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Michaela Davis

Options
  • 02-09-2010 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

I know there have been three threads closed on this already, but surely we are all mature enough to offer condolences in a civilised manner.

A 12 year old girl, who lived in Clonsilla all her life, was laid to rest today in the Church where she had just made her Confirmation months before.

May she rest in peace, and may the community grow and become stronger from this. My thoughts are with her parents, brother and everyone who knew and loved her.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    surely we are all mature enough to offer condolences in a civilised manner

I'd like to think so, so please note that this thread is for condolences ONLY. Any posts speculating about the incident, discussing the man questioned, etc. ARE NOT permitted. Failure to observe this rule will result in an instant 1 week ban from the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

RIP Michaela,

I drive by the site twice a day where this happened and will never forget about the poor little girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Rest in peace Michaela:(
    Condolences and love with her family and friends xx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭Mr Slow

Rest in Peace!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Littlegirllost

RIP Michaela,

My thoughts are with her family and friends at this awful time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

RIP Michaela.

.. can i just say that when i saw the parents are clearly of the respectable variety, not to mention completely devastated, well it broke my heart even more so. not forgetting her brother.. my thoughts are very much with Brendan, Dierdre & young Brendan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Hearbreaking -

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Doogieboogie

Rest in Peace, Michaela, you're free now. My heart is breaking for her family, I hope they are able to draw strength from each other.

Advertisement