Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCENT/CCNA ICND1 Book

Options
  • 03-09-2010 9:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi, Has anyone got a CCENT/CCNA ICND1 Official Exam Certification Guide, 2nd Edition book they are finished with and would like to donate/sell:D to me?

Have to get cracking on this exam - any advice - I'm thinking book - train signal vids - and practical work?

(hope I dont get a rap on the knuckle about asking about the book....:confused:)

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

ludzer wrote: »
    train signal vids
    Go for CBT Nuggets videos instead of Train Signal ones. The Train Signal ones are extremely boring iirc but don't be put off by the american guy doing the CBT Nuggets ones - at least he is not boring and will explain extra useful stuff on top of the curriculum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Hmm I might have the books.. won't be able to check till I get home though. I'll post back later.

Dublin based

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Shamo

axer wrote: »
    Go for CBT Nuggets videos instead of Train Signal ones. The Train Signal ones are extremely boring iirc but don't be put off by the american guy doing the CBT Nuggets ones - at least he is not boring and will explain extra useful stuff on top of the curriculum.

Hi i'm Chris Bryant, CCIE number 12933... at the start of every video segment.. wrecks your head.

Preferred CBT Nuggets but it's good to use both if you want to really double check stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

ludzer wrote: »
    Hi, Has anyone got a CCENT/CCNA ICND1 Official Exam Certification Guide, 2nd Edition book they are finished with and would like to donate/sell:D to me?

Have first edition, I'll post in adverts and keep it out of the forum if you are interested, we can talk there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 ludzer

Thanks Static, I saw that, looking for 2nd edition, thanks anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 ludzer

Shamo wrote: »
    Hi i'm Chris Bryant, CCIE number 12933... at the start of every video segment.. wrecks your head.

Ha ha yeah thats been wrecking my head already, the accent is going through me..

Advertisement