Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual SIM fro HTC Desire?

Options
  • 03-09-2010 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

There is a chance I will be getting a HTC Desire from my job but with a Dutch SIM (they're based in The Netherlands). However when I'm in the UK I would like to just use my own UK SIM. I found this which is meant to work with the Desire and support 3G. Does anyone have any experience of using one of these? Is it as straight forward as they say?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

They do work yes, I have used them in the past (not that exact model) but are handy at times. Are you aware that only one number will be connected to its network at a time?

for the two to be connected at the same time, you need an actual dual sim phone, that is built for this purpose with two receivers

Advertisement