Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening courses

Options
  • 03-09-2010 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there are any evening courses starting in Septemeber? I know the VEC ran some last January but I'm not sure if they are running any this term...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

just got their brochure through my letterbox this morning.

registration from Sept 15th and classes begin week of 27th

linky www.carlowife.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭terencemc

Nead you would hardly mind scanning it in as its not on the website and they haven't replied to my mails...

the list of courses is in this weeks Nationalist

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

Thinking of enrolling in web design. Has any1 info on this? I fear it may be for real beginners. .

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Their website has the January 2010 brochure available for download - a bit behind the times or what!

• Advertisement

the brief description said it requires basic knowledge of computers, email and internet required.

you're better off calling down to the school itself and maybe finding out who is teaching the course and then contact them if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭terencemc

they have the new brochure on the website finally....

http://www.carlowife.ie/Uploads/Userfiles/Files/CIFE_lifelong_learning.pdf

Advertisement