Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trouble registering electives due to repeat..

Options
  • 03-09-2010 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey i have to repeat a module from last year. It let me pick one elective but when i tried to pick the second one it said i have to wait until the 11th of september to pick surplus modules. it says i'm taking 60 credits already because of the repeat module. i thought maybe this was because i hadn't paid my fees so i did and it's still coming up. I've paid the repeat fee for the module i failed, please tell me i don't have to pay to take my full sixty credits this year? i can't find any information on it anywhere and i'm panicking a bit because i really don't have the money, anyone have any ideas? i'd really appreciate it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Don't worry, you can pick the extra module after the 11th and the repeat is all you will pay for.

Advertisement