Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Casuals Interest Check - Friday 3rd Sept

Options
  • 03-09-2010 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Not like the lads in Dublin need any more practice but they are getting a casual session today in preparation for Inferno. Just checking if any of our local players would be about tonight?

Also, need to start playing more of ye online (I know I will lose but I rage less when playing people I know.....and know that are capable of beating me :D).

🤪

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

What time are you thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Would 7.30 suit people? Am I correct in thinking an evening session would be best?

🤪

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Would 7.30 suit people? Am I correct in thinking an evening session would be best?

I'll get back to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

No can do today or tonight working all the way through. Ill be on live at some point around 10 if anyone wants a few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

I've work till 9 and then I've to watch Dexter season 4 so sadly tonight is a no... Ugh gonna get bopped hard tomorrow. All week I feel stuff has been between me and ssf4. Hopefully a good night's sleep will save the day for me. See ye at the station tomorrow lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

I've work till 9 and then I've to watch Dexter season 4 so sadly tonight is a no... Ugh gonna get bopped hard tomorrow. All week I feel stuff has been between me and ssf4. Hopefully a good night's sleep will save the day for me. See ye at the station tomorrow lads.

Your gonna get bopped cos your watching dexter the day before the comp. Dexter is goin nowhere you can watch that anytime as its on dvd, inferno is once a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Thats season 3! Season four is on FX! bet your face is red now

Advertisement