Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Late Late Show 03/09/10

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Sleeping in the same bed, It's the McCaul siblings all over again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

CLAIM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Lenny Lovett

kippy wrote: »
    These guys have gotten more airtime on prime time talk shows in this country than the joker politicians that have shafted the lot of us............
    Yes! Because they don't pretend to be smart. They know they're gobsh1tes. Our politicians won't admit it.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

"Who wants some sweets?"

Now this is more like friday night entertainment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fentdog84

Are these guys really like this or are they just acting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

They're going to take someone's eye out with those sweets. I can see a lawsuit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

It's like you have two of MikeTV from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭tintin67

Does everyone in Lucan talk with an American accent?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Their parents must be delighted that they moved out and can now get on with normal lives

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

the first guy is quite witty

• Advertisement

I thought she had some kind of mental deficit then I heard her voice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

We wanna hit her one more time...

That was a bit risquee ;):pac:

ADHD, Tourettes & been from Govern in Glasgow is how you explain that level of insanity of that woman!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭phonypony

'Jedward, will you marry me?'

Is she a Mormon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

amacachi wrote: »
    I thought she had some kind of mental deficit then I heard her voice.

...and then your suspicions were confirmed? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,589 ✭✭✭baldbear

George Michael!

"Has a massive mickey"

Tubridy doing a Zoolander. rolleyes.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭filthymcnasty

Sorry to interrupt the jedward debate, thought Tony blair came across well and very charismatic despite using a good few sound-bites etc ('once you decide, you divide') etc.
    Tubridy didn't shy away from the tough questions but no match for Blair.

"We were always made to feel like there was something wrong with us." Aye, but the other kids were nice to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,545 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Just going back to Blair interview. I would love to know what questions Tubridy should have asked?
    Blair is an incredibly experienced, media savvy polished politician. He has years of parliament and media questioning experience. He has recently face tough questioning over Iraq at a formal inquiry in London, I don't think there is any question that Tubridy could have asked that would have phased Blair and I thnk Tubs did a reasonable job against an extremely skilled politician. Being called a war criminal/liar/no WMD in Iraq just doesn't phase hime and in fact Blair looked most uncomfortable at the comment of his children's passports.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Their parents must be delighted that they moved out and can now get on with normal lives
    they only moved out for 10 days for the cameras to film them and they are moving back home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Good advice Jedward :D

Sorry to interrupt the jedward debate, thought Tony blair came across well and very charismatic despite using a good few sound-bites etc ('once you decide, you divide') etc.
    Tubridy didn't shy away from the tough questions but no match for Blair.

That's ok, it's probably high time we stopped mass-debating over Jedward...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Dawkins doesn't deserve a good interview, he's a know it all.

What a silly thing to say and smacks of anti-intellectualism. He's one of the leading evolutionary biologists on the planet as well as being a public intellectual and well known atheist who was on the LLS to promote his book about evolution.
    Obviously he's well versed in his field of knowledge.

Just because you may not agree with him on evolution or religion, or whatever your issue is with him does not mean he doesn't deserve "a good interview" or to be treated with respect, and to call him a "know it all" is just puerile.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Corcs001

amacachi wrote: »
    When was Dawkins?

Ah sometime last season after he released his last book. September 09 I think.

Oh sweet Jesus

phonypony wrote: »
    'J
    Is she a Mormon?

More like MORON!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

I want my licence fee back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,589 ✭✭✭baldbear

Jesus they should be on a pro abortion ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Thanks to Louis Walsh and Simon Cowell for doing THIS to modern music..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

casio4 wrote: »
    they only moved out for 10 days for the cameras to film them and they are moving back home

Poor parents!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Lenny Lovett

murpho999 wrote: »
    Just going back to Blair interview. I would love to know what questions Tubridy should have asked?
    Blair is an incredibly experienced, media savvy polished politician. He has years of parliament and media questioning experience. He has recently face tough questioning over Iraq at a formal inquiry in London, I don't think there is any question that Tubridy could have asked that would have phased Blair and I thnk Tubs did a reasonable job against an extremely skilled politician. Being called a war criminal/liar/no WMD in Iraq just doesn't phase hime and in fact Blair looked most uncomfortable at the comment of his children's passports.
    I'm with you there. I think he did it very well. A massive coup for Tubbs. The likes of Pat Kenny must be sick as a parrot that he didn't get him.

'WE DONT USE AUTOTUNE'

No problem miming though, huh?

Hmmm do I hear Auto tune to shout a Blink 182 track, dear god they're so untaleneted

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I'm guessing they aren't singing live...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

They aren't singing live - might be a good thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

I want to strangle Jedward and feed them to lions.

The pre recorded track isnt singing either & that has Autotune on it!

Their voices have improved since the last time I heard them.

I almost feel sorry for Tubridy. Ah no he smiled, remembered why I hate him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭tintin67

Someone please tell them that a kitten is going to die every time they say 'like'.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Derryleigh

kippy wrote: »
    These guys have gotten more airtime on prime time talk shows in this country than the joker politicians that have shafted the lot of us............

And no doubt that if the joker politicians were on, you would be scrambling to get on here and ask......................what the hell are these joker politicians doing on prime time talk shows??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

If I was in that audience I'd have my hands stapled to the seat I disapprove of this so much, stop encouraging them ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

Thank f$#k thats over..what a pair of annoying pr**ks :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

murpho999 wrote: »
    I don't think there is any question that Tubridy could have asked that would have phased Blair

He could have asked him if Sebastian and Michael from Little Britain were really based on him

sebastian_michael.jpg

"We need people like them to give us a smile". Eh no, I have something called a sense of humour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

hitman79 wrote: »
    Thank f$#k thats over..what a pair of annoying pr**ks :mad:

What do you really think about them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

johnn wrote: »
    What do you really think about them?

Dont get me started :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭filthymcnasty

will Tony Blair and Jedward be meeting backstage to discuss the finer points of selling white elephants?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭ehealo

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    I thinks Tubs knew he did not have that much time with Blair so he hurried through his questions. He asked three questions when only one was needed. He should have calmed down and asked one question and let Blair talk instead of butting in with another question and not fully challenging Blair at all. It was not a good interview but I can not think of an Irish presenter who could have done much better than Tubs.
    I agree!

• Advertisement
Advertisement