Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs with a pool Table

Options
  • 03-09-2010 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Is there any pubs in town that has a pool table?

Not something like the mardyke but just a normal pub with a pool table you put coins into?

Brannigans is the only one i can think of.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Viper_JB

There's a pool table and darts board in the sportsman bar, across from college of com, if you head over the bridge and to the street behind the one in front of you it'll be on the oppisite side of the road to you. There are loads around, just reciently gotta pool table in my house though so been a while since I've been looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Quinlans on the Watercourse Road have a really nice pool table.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭Worztron

'The Laurel' (Mary Street) has one. As too has the 'Southern Star Bar' (Southern Road).

I too would like to know of more.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

UCC Old Bar, and The Brú on MacCurtain Street. I know I've seen them in others, but I can't remember which ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Branigans has one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

The Dilly Dally Inn on Quaker Road....

It also has Free pool on Thursday's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

Rebel Bar in Blackpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

Brannigans closed at the start of the month

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The Scratcher

I know it's not pool but that new bar that opened next to the Woolshed, in where Bruno's used to be has one of these thingies called an american shuffleboard. They also sell bottles of West Kerry Stout (Carraig Dubh) which is deliciousness all together! Few other decent Irish micro brews on tap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭chakotha

There's one in the Cork Arms.

• Advertisement
Advertisement