Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

womans kids taken by guards

Options
  • 03-09-2010 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭

womans kids taken by guards,yep you heard it,she left her kids to go drinking in somebody else's house an when she came back at 7.00 o'clock this morning they were gone the guards took them away...all of them are under 11 to 2 years of age??? WTF

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

DOTHEDOG wrote: »
    womans kids taken by guards,yep you heard it,she left her kids to go drinking in somebody else's house an when she came back at 7.00 o'clock this morning they were gone the guards took them away...all of them are under 11 to 2 years of age??? WTF

Well she left her kids alone for an entire night, midweek as well so they would have had school.

Sounds like a good decision by the guards imo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

I am shocked by your surprise at the Guards taking the kids away its clear she should not be left in charge of them. She should be ashamed of her self

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Although upsetting for the kids,and i am sure a upset and shock for the mother.She deserves kick up the back side for leaving kids alone to go drinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

She obviously had a track record.

mikom wrote: »
    She obviously had a track record.

I wouldnt expect anyone to need a track record if they up and leave under age of 15 in house alone over night.Even 16 and some 17 year olds shouldn't be left alone over night in a house.Even for first time doing it they should make her sorry.

• Advertisement

caseyann wrote: »
    I wouldnt expect anyone to need a track record if they up and leave under age of 15 in house alone over night.

You wouldn't.
    But that's not how it works over here.

You wouldn't.
    But that's not how it works over here.

Something as serious as leaving children as young as that alone,shouldnt have track record.They did it fine them and watch them.Then if repeat offend take the kids back,If however the children are damaged from previous times happening or hurt in process of first time.Charge them.

caseyann wrote: »
    They did it fine them and watch them.Then if repeat offend take the kids back,If however the children are damaged from previous times happening or hurt in process of first time.Charge them.

?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

What has this debate to do with Galway City.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

sgthighway wrote: »
    What has this debate to do with Galway City.

I take it this woman lives in Galway

• Advertisement

?

Sorry meaning,if you are caught leaving children in a house over night even if the first time.Fine them and then watch them to see if they repeat leaving the children again.

Sorry meaning,if you are caught leaving children in a house over night even if the first time.Fine them and then watch them to see if they repeat leaving the children again.

Totally agree.

Totally agree.

Why am i Borat :D:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DOTHEDOG

Well she left her kids alone for an entire night, midweek as well so they would have had school.

Sounds like a good decision by the guards imo

correct those kids did not even go back to school yet and she is from galway <snipped for now, mentions estates etc, biko>,what i hear is that she only got out from the garda station and got one of her kids back from her x as he had to collect them from the garda station,reason is that child is not his the rest are and if the gards or the social workers find out that child will be taken of her straight away.....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Please PM with a link to a reputable news source covering this event, I will then reopen the thread.

/moderation

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement